Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Five Love Languages for Singles

I just finished reading The Five Love Languages for Singles by Dr. Gary Chapman. I haven't read the first book, The Five Love Languages yet, but plan to now. It was so insightful! He talks about the five ways that people love in all types of relationships, but specifically in the singles world in this book. I think it would be helpful to so many people to explore this. When I read the chapters describing the five types, I was fortunate to know what I need most. Actually, as he explains later, it's possible to be bilingual. I have two that are right at the top and feel the need for those a lot as I'm not getting them to fill my "love bank".

So that I don't give more away, I just wanted to recommend this book or any of The Five Love Languages books to everyone. I'm so glad I'm able to read these and if I ever find the person meant for me, I will make sure he reads it too and we have a deep discussion. What's better than going into a relationship with the other person knowing what it takes to love you the best and you love him the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment