Sunday, January 15, 2012

Reading Glasses

Yes...I'm there. I'm at the place where I have to add reading glasses to my contacts just to see the page. I whip them out in church and at work to read, then immediately take them off because even the lowest strength is still a little too strong. So, I go through life feeling a little unbalanced and uncoordinated. Thankfully, my books are digital so I can enlarge the font. 

Praise God for technology! 

Praise God for those amazing minds He created to give us all of those things to help those of us with less-than-perfect bodies! 

Praise God for reading glasses as much as I hate them!

1 comment:

  1. I was amazed on a Lighted Reading Glasses because it was cool having that LED. I think that was a new invention of reading glass. I want to buy that because every time I go to sleep, I always read a book so that I can sleep better.

    http://www.opticbrights.com/

    ReplyDelete